Style Lessons Learnt in Italy
Italians are very passionate and take pride in whatever they do from the way they talk to the lives they lead.
And the way they dress far surpasses the average Australian. That’s why I loved our recent trip to Italy, to gain some insight into how they do it.
Italian women have a strong vision of what works and what doesn’t. Their style philosophy is simple
- Less is more – invest in quality not quantity
- Designer garments fit like a glove and they last
- Invest in fabrics such as silk, cashmere and linen that drape
- Look elegant in timeless garments with a modern aesthetic
- Simple sophistication works every time.
No wonder Monica Bellucci at 51 made headlines as the oldest Bond girl ever opposite Daniel Craig. And why wouldn’t she with her Italian film-star glamour. Monica espouses post-war icons Sophia Loren and Gina Lollobrigida could exist as screen icons after their 40’s but not as actresses. Today it is different as women look at themselves in a different way. (3 images from Monica’s Facebook page)
Above all as a Women’s Stylist I admire Italian women as they are totally confident in who they are no matter what they wear. They have an aura that is irresistible. The way they manage cobblestone streets with such grace and elegance often in heels, is unbelievable.
Hot of the Press – Italian Beachwear SS 2017
A common thread of the Italian beachwear is its versatility as both one and two pieces, become a stylish top or bodysuit to wear with pants or skirt. As a Women’s Stylist I love this as you stretch your wardrobe further.
- Retro 50’s red & white bikini – Miu Miu
- Bold & iconic red, yellow & blue bikini – Moschino
- Tropical green & white one piece – Max Mara
- Frilled feminine one piece – Fendi
- Fine gold metal sunglasses with coloured lenses.
If you’d like to know more why don’t you take advantage of my free 15 minute consultation to get the low-down on how to look great on 0419 468 272. Find out more at my FAQs.
Style Visionary – so you can be the best version of you
1 0f 5 Internationally Certified Image Professionals in Australia